PRO147® is our British mid-range cue brand, aimed at players that want better quality without breaking the bank. This classic and elegant cue features a single faced redwood splice in the butt with a single maple veneer on an all-black butt for a timeless design. It has a stiff, smooth ash shaft which helps create less deflection in your shots.
- 57” traditional snooker cue with ¾ joint
- Shaft measures approx. 105.5cm excluding protruding joint
- Butt measures approx. 40cm
- Balance point is approx. 42.5cm into the butt end
- Approx 10mm leather stick-on tip – sanded and ready for play
- Polished brass ferrule
- Premium grade North American ash shaft, with distinct grains and feathering
- The shaft is sanded to a smooth finish, with no lumps or bumps
- Stiff shaft that helps prevent the cue from deflecting when striking cue ball
- Quality brass screw joint
- Redwood single faced splice and maple veneer over a black butt.
- PRO147 silver pearl badge which shimmers in differing lighting
- Traditional rounded wood butt end – no rubber protector
- Heavy weight cue that varies between 18oz to 20oz
- Request a weight and we will do our best to match it as close as we can