The CRUCIBLE range of cues from PRO147 are manufactured to high standards using modern innovative methods. The butt is hand spliced from a premium synthetic ebony wood with diamond wood splices, giving a quality feel with a superb look, whilst keeping the price affordable. Ebony is a rare and very expensive wood, making this type of cue more sustainable without compromising on the playability or aesthetics. With its silky-smooth, machine polished shaft and conditioned pro leather tip, this cue is supplied ready for action and is a true pleasure to play with.
- Approx 145cm (57”) cue length with a centre joint
- Butt measures 74cm and shaft measures 71.5cm (43.75”) including joint
- Quality quick release air sprung brass joint – feel the spring, hear the pop!
- Beautiful 4-point hand spliced synthetic ebony wood butt
- Four face genuine splicing featuring vibrant coloured synthetic diamond wood splices and real maple veneers
- Polished brass ferrule with approx. 9.5mm tip (size can vary slightly)
- Professional red leather tip made from layered pig skin
- Premium North American ash shaft that is hand selected for its natural grain and even chevrons – stiff shaft with approx. 30% elasticity and 70% hardness
- Each shaft is meticulously grinded, and then machine polished to a silky-smooth finish by experienced craftsmen
- Supplied with 6 Inch mini butt that screws into the butt end
- Balance point approx. 18 inches from butt end
- Butt end is weighted with lead, not iron, meaning the weight will not rust and make an abnormal sound when taking a shot
- PRO147 pearlised name badge in butt end
- Cue weighs approx. 17.5oz to 18.5oz
- Request a weight and we’ll do our best to match it