An amazing 57 inch snooker cue with quick release joint and manufactured to a high standard by Peradon
- A 3/4 cue with quick action joint, suitable for both snooker and pool
- 9 ½ to 10mm Elkmaster leather stick on tip with brass ferrule
- Pro-line shaft (Maple & Walnut), the ‘Pro-line shaft’ is then checked for strength and straightness before the finest
- The ‘Pro-line’ shaft offers superb rigidity and playing characteristics and with its evenly spaced chevrons and uniform lines gives a great advantage to players who use the shaft grain as a visual aid.
- The maple shaft timber is cut using patented technology in order to release the tension in the timbers before being laminated with walnut inlays to produce a shaft with minimal deflection.
- Although this cue still requires the same care as other quality cues, the ‘Pro-line shaft’ is more resistant to warping than conventional shafts.
- The quality of the ash shaft is of the utmost importance when crafting a cue.
- Shafts are extensively selected with only a small percentage of the pieces processed making the grade for production of these cues.
- Genuine Ebony butt timber is spliced to the cue by hand and the cue is shaped to produce the distinctive four round point pattern of a hand spliced cue
- In order to reduce stress to the timbers the cue is then shaped over a period of time until the final tapered shape is achieved, after which the numerous sanding and finishing processes are then undertaken to achieve a ‘silk smooth’ finish
- The butt is finished with a Peradon Newbury name disc and ‘quick action’ butt end joint to accept the optional extensions
- Cue length measures approx 57″ (144.78cm)
- Shaft measures approx 28″ (71cm)
- Butt measures approx 29″ (74cm)- plus 1″ (2.5cm) for the protruding male joint. Butt section splits again 8″ from butt.
- Cue weights available range from Medium 18oz up to 18.5oz or Heavy 18 ½oz up to 21oz
- Request a weight via message and we’ll do our best to match it!