Manufactured by Peradon, this cue features a 9mm tip and simulated machine spliced Ebony butt
- A three piece cue with spiral center joint
- 8.75mm tip leather stick on tip with brass ferrule
- Shaft measures approx 28" (71cm) - plus 1" (2.5cm) for the protruding male joint
- Butt of the cue measures approx 29" (74cm) -Butt section splits again 10" (25.5cm) from butt
- 'Cannon' solid brass, in the center of the cue and 10" from butt.
- Quality North American matching ash grain shaft
- Cue length measures approx 57" (144.78cm)