The HD-400 features the new ultimate ASI shock absorber system which significantly reduces vibration during play, allowing for a smoother, more controlled feel every time you strike the cue ball. Coupled with the WAC System, this cue utilises new technology to seriously improve your gameplay!
- Standard 2 piece, centre jointed cue – suitable for both pool and snooker (shaft measures 74cm, butt measures 76cm)
- Anti-Shock/Impact (ASI) Grip section – The ultimate shock absorber – Vibration is significantly reduced by the ASI Grip during play, allowing for a smoother, more controlled feel.
- Grade ‘A’ North American Ash shaft with black, silver and cream decalised design
- Weight Adjustable Cue (WAC) – Create the perfect balance and weight for your game!
- WAC weight rings each weigh 1/2oz or approx. 15g
- 9.5mm leather ‘stick on’ tip with stainless steel ferrule
- Stainless steel ‘rapid release’ collar joint
- Riley butt cap
- Cue measures approx. 57″ or 58″ depending on WAC setting
- Weight can range from approx. 18-21oz (you may request a heavy or medium weight cue and we’ll do our best to supply it)