Taylor Made cues are no ordinary cue, and command a price that reflects the additional workmanship, expertise and care that goes into each and every model, before being considered ready for sale. With multiple quality checks during the production process, many cues don’t make the grade and will never be sold as a Taylor Made cue. Taylor cues have become very popular with serious players for good reason; they are all individually nurtured with great attention to detail to ensure every cue delivers high quality performance to ultimately improves a player’s skill level. When players pick up a Taylor Made cue in our showroom, they frequently have a look of surprised delight, as the cues feel so good to hold. Our customers often comment on how nice the cue weight, balance or finish feels and always seem impressed by the perfectly finished G2 Century tip. Their mind is made up, they want a Taylor Made cue and they want it now – it is just a matter of which design to choose from our extensive range!
Gary Taylor – owner, designer and producer of Taylor Made cues has 30 years of experience making cues for players of all standards, including the cue used by Stuart Bingham when he won the 2015 World Snooker Championship. Gary oversees all the production, drying and finishing processes, to make sure your Taylor Made cue really is really tailor made for maximum playing enjoyment and performance!
Only the finest Ash is selected for its perfect density, grain and feathering. Pieces that meet the strict requirements go through several stages of drying, to give a solid shaft with little or no ‘whip’. The journey of these cues is quite amazing, starting off in the factories of high quality Far Eastern manufacturers, before proceeding to the Tabernas desert region of Spain for a final drying process, which has the perfect arid climate for extracting moisture, helping to ensure little to no movement in the wood. The cues are then shipped back to the UK for a professional finish by expert cue craftsman Gary Taylor and his team, to ensure joints are flush to the wood, and a beeswax and oil finish is applied to give a silky-smooth, polished quality. Every cue is tipped with a Century Pro G2 tip (as used by many professional snooker players, including Mark Selby), to give the ultimate cue finish to deliver unparalleled playability and action. Gary Taylor personally checks every cue for a final grading, to ensure that intense quality control measures are met, before being released for sale.
Beware of cheaper, substandard, lower grade imitations flooding the market – they are sold so cheap for a reason! Taylor Made are a reputable British business, of which their customers and quality take precedence.
- Approx 58” length ¾ jointed professional snooker cue
- Butt measures 15” and shaft measures 45” (including joints)
- Quality hand selected ash shaft – stiff with perfect grains
- Super smooth shaft for the perfect cuing action
- Hand finished in the UK with beeswax and oil
- Fitted with Century Pro G2 tip – as used by Mark Selby and other professional players
- Genuine 4-point hand spliced, solid Ebony butt
- Stunning red and blue multi-splice design
- Approx 9.5mm brass ferrule
- High quality brass quick release vacuum joint – feel the air lock!
- Perfectly balanced and weighted
- Complete with 6” mini butt
- Cues weigh from 17.5oz to 19oz
- Request a weight via message and we will do our best to match it!