This fresh, futuristic looking Ronnie O’Sullivan cue will certainly grab the attention of your competitors with its prominent looks and smooth playing action. Riley set the trends for innovative cue design. It plays as good as it looks and is suitable for both snooker and pool.
- 57” two-piece cue with centre joint
- Suitable for both snooker and English pool
- Steel ferrule with 9.5mm leather stick-on Riley tip
- Hardwood butt with stunning wrap-around graphics.
- Grade A North American ash shaft – sanded for smooth cueing action
- Stainless steel, quick release wood to wood joint, for a better feel when striking the cue ball
- ROS Ronnie O’Sullivan logo on butt end and handle
- Rubber butt end protector
- Weighs approx. 17oz to 18oz
- Request HEAVY or MEDIUM weight via message and we’ll do our best to match it!
- External dimensions measure approx 81cm (31.89inches) long x 6cm (2.36inches) wide x 5cm (1.97inches) deep
- Case will hold 1 x 2 piece centre jointed cue, suitable for both snooker and pool
- Case has a hard construction, which helps prevent cues from warping and offers the best protection
- Retractable, quality carry handle
- Internal divider to keep shaft and butt separate and protected
- Stylish Riley logo on the exterior of the case
- Metal latches for securing case shut (these are not lockable)