Top of the range Peradon pool cue, hand crafted in the UK for the serious player.
- Hand spliced 4 point Ebony butt with exoctic Thuya Burr wood splices, topped with yellow veneers
- Extremely well balanced and made – to be appreciated by the more experienced player or those wanting to improve their game
- Designed for British pool but can be used for snooker, for those that prefer a smaller tip and shorter cue
- 55″ cue with a 3/4 joint – butt measures 16″ and shaft measures 39″
- 6″ Mini butt cextension an be screwed into shaft to shorten cue to 45″, for space restictive shots
- Butt joint allows cue to be extended by 6″ if required
- Carefully selected Ash shaft, with superb feathering and matching grain
- Fitted with Peradons solid brass, reverse action ‘Quick Release’ joint – screws into shaft
- 8mm leather Elk Master ‘stick on’ tip with brass ferrule – tip has been shaped, ready for play
- Made in England by Peradon – manufacturers of quality cues since 1885
- Complete with 6″ mini butt
- Cues weighs approx 16oz – 17oz
- You may request a specific weight and we’ll do our best to match it! Just message us.