Top of the range Peradon pool cue, hand crafted in the UK for the serious player.
- 58″ (147.5cm) Full Size
- Shaft 42″ (107cm)
- Butt 16″ (40.5cm) – plus 1″ (2.5cm) for the protruding male joint
- Solid brass, ‘Quick Action’ 16″ from butt end
- Weights Medium 18oz up to 18.5oz or Heavy 18 ½oz up to 21oz
- Crafted by Peradon in England from the highest grade, kiln dried, North American Ash and exotic Ebony.
- The ash is carefully selected is for strength and straightness before the finest
- Genuine Ebony butt timber is spliced to the cue by hand and the cue is shaped to produce the distinctive four round point pattern of a hand spliced cue.
- The four decorative Olivewood splices with Sycamore and Plum veneers are then hand spliced to the Ebony butt
- In order to reduce stress to the timbers the cue is then shaped over a period of time until the final tapered shape is achieved, after which the numerous sanding and finishing processes are then undertaken to achieve a ‘silk smooth’ finish.
- To eliminate joint problems the two sections of the ‘quick action’ joint are each precision turned from a single piece of solid brass and precisely fitted 16” from the butt end to give the shaft length of 42”.
- The butt is finished with a Peradon King name disc and ‘quick action’ butt end joint to accept the optional extensions.
- Extensions may be fitted into either the ¾ joint in the cue or into the butt end joint.
- This cue features a solid brass ferrule and 9 ½ to 10mm Elkmaster tip.