McDermott hand crafted cues are some of the most recognisable in the billiard industry. Manufactured in the USA, their cues are known for quality construction, exotic woods, intricate inlays and limitless customisation options. Their cues come with a lifetime warranty that includes warpage.
The construction of each cue consists of over 150 separate procedures. The butt is handcrafted using the finest materials and handpicked exotic woods from around the world. Each shaft uses the finest North American hard rock Maple. Hand selected the shafts are turned 11 times for stability.
These cues are truly exquisite works of craftsmanship; we cannot list all of the features of this cue here so please visit the McDermott website to see the care that goes into each cue.
- 58” genuine hand made in the USA professional pool cue
- McDermott’s classic all Maple standard shaft
- 13mm Everest leather stick on tip – 10 laminated layers with a warning red layer let you know when it’s time to change, these tips shape like a hard tip, hit like a medium and offer the control of a soft tip
- Centre jointed using McDermott’s signature 3/8”-10 wood to wood joint – provides consistent contact throughout the cue
- Exquisite inlays and rings are precision milled to within .001”
- Tri-core butt is constructed using 3 separate pieces of wood that are hand glued and screwed to promote straightness
- Butt is coated five times with high lustre urethane for protection and to enhance the colours
- Clover embossed rubber bumper protects the butt plate
- Genuine Irish linen wrap – tightly wound, double pressed and polished for a perfect fit and smooth feel
- Butt features interchangeable weight bolt system allowing you to easily change the weight of your cue
- Cue weighs approx. 19.5oz
We have a demo cue available and you are welcome to come to our warehouse in Leeds to try it out