McDermott hand crafted cues are some of the most recognisable in the billiard industry. Manufactured in the USA, their cues are known for quality construction, exotic woods, intricate inlays and limitless customisation options. Their cues come with a lifetime warranty that includes warpage.
- 58” genuine hand made in the USA professional pool cue
- G-core shafts – the first 7” of the shaft has carbon fibre through it to promote more control, minimise shaft distortion and increase consistency.
- 13mm Everest leather stick on tip – 10 laminated layers with a warning red layer let you know when it’s time to change, these tips shape like a hard tip, hit like a medium and offer the control of a soft tip
- Centre jointed using McDermott’s signature 3/8”-10 wood to wood joint – provides consistent contact throughout the cue
- Exquisite inlays and rings are precision milled to within .001”
- Unusual shaft inlays of 6 Recon Ebony/Turquoise/Recon Ivory points
- 24 Recon Ebony, Turquoise, Recon Ivory points
- Tri-core butt is constructed using 3 separate pieces of wood that are hand glued and screwed to promote straightness
- Birdseye Maple ‘No Wrap’ forearm/handle
- Butt is coated five times with high lustre urethane for protection and to enhance the colours
- Clover embossed rubber bumper protects the butt plate
- Butt features interchangeable weight bolt system allowing you to easily change the weight of your cue
- Weighs approx. 20oz – contact us about changing to your desired weight
We have a demo cue available and you are welcome to come to our warehouse in Leeds to try it out