The PRO147 SE20 is fantastic no-nonsense traditional machine spliced cue complete with matching ash grain shaft. This cue is designed for those wanting a good performing, traditional style snooker cue at a reasonable price, ideal for home games rooms!
- A 57-inch, two piece centre joint cue – butt and shaft are equal lengths
- Suitable for both snooker and pool
- 9.5mm brass ferrule with a leather stick on tip
- Matching ash grain shaft, sanded for a smooth cueing action
- Machine spliced 4 prong hardwood butt
- Precision engineered brass spiral joint
- PRO147 logo badge on the butt of the cue
- Cue length measures approx. 57″ (approx 145cm)
- Traditional rounded wood butt end – no rubber protector
- Cue weighs approx 17oz to 18oz
- Need a specific weight? Send us a message and we will do our best to supply.