The ingenious PHANTOM design is an ultramodern cue that allows players to rapidly switch shafts to play with different tip sizes.
Our logic is why play with the same tip throughout a game? Players should be able to choose the tip that is more suited to a specific skill shot or playing style – i.e the break shot would use a large tip, then change to a small tip for precision cue ball control.
Arming players with a choice of playing shafts can only help improve their game and skill level.
- A two piece cue suitable for both snooker and pool
- Eye-catching metallic BLACK butt with stainless steel trim
- Blue Diamond tips with stainless ferrules
- 3 X super smooth Ash shafts – 9, 10 & 11mm
- Ultra rapid release stainless steel joint
- Jonny 8 Ball logo badge on the butt on the cue
- Shock absorbing rubber grip for amazing comfort and cue control
- Rubber butt protector – for added cue protection against knocks and butts
- Cue length measures approx 58.27″ (148cm)
- Shaft length measures approx 29.13″ (74cm)
- Butt length measures approx 29.13″ (74cm)
- Cue weights available range from 19oz to 19.5oz
We will be introducing a range of additional PHANTOM cue shafts in the near future, to allow players to switch between TIP DENSITY, which will be truly innovating.