A popular cue with pub pool players – the rapid shorten system (RSS) allows cue to be quickly shortened to 45” for space restrictive shots whilst the 8mm tip gives precision cue ball control.
- 57” double jointed cue with centre joint – butt and shaft each measure 74cm
- Shaft = 74cm, mid-section = 33cm, butt end = 41cm
- Screw butt end into shaft to shorten cue to 45” and retain a comfortable grip
- Alternatively, simply remove the butt end to shorten cue to 41”
- Quick release brass joints – put cue together and take apart in seconds
- Rosewood machine spliced 4 point solid wood butt
- Real Maple front splice, with yellow veneer and stained Ash forearm
- 8mm Elk Master leather ‘stick-on’ tip – conditioned ready for play
- North American PREMIUM ash shaft with brass ferrule
- Jonny 8 Ball name badge and leather butt end protector
- Extension compatible – butt takes screw-in extension (extensions sold separate)
- Weights available 17oz, 18oz and 19oz
- Request your weight via message and we’ll do our best to supply it!