We have named our G14 cue the ‘ELECTRIC EMPEROR’, as it is one of our most exciting and sought-after prestigious Baize Master Gold Series snooker cues, designed for the more serious player that wants to take their game to the next level. The cue has been paired with a luxury Baize Master embroidered cue case, that has reinforced plastic ends and a soft suede style padded interior. Complete with a long Baize Master telescopic metal screw-in extension and a 6-inch mini butt – equipping players to reach every awkward shot! Buying as a cue and case package gives a big saving, compared to buying all the items individually.
Buy with confidence – Baize Master is a prestigious British cue sports brand based in Yorkshire and owned by Funky Chalk Ltd. Speak with the experts and choose the cue that is right for you. Message us if you need specific weights or advice.
The G14 snooker cue comes with a 9.5mm tip as standard, coupled with a stiff, straight grained ash shaft, that gives fantastic cue ball control and precision accuracy. Electrify your game with superb, effortless playing performance that instils confidence with every shot.
The cue has an undeniable feel of quality about it, with its highly polished Ebony butt, smooth ash shaft, ¾ air sprung precision engineered vacuum joint and finely honed balance.
Talented craftsmen have hand spliced the cue an impressive 16 times, with 8 stunning electric blue veneers over 8 grey synthetic Ebony splices, to give the perfect electrifying look. The cue without doubt looks as good as it plays and is one of our favourites.
Buy from the experts and buy with confidence. Baize Master is a prestigious British cue sports brand based in Yorkshire and owned by Funky Chalk Ltd. Born from a passion for the baize, they use their product expertise to supply premium quality cue sports equipment without the premium price tag. Pay for quality, not the name. Their team of experts and retail stockists are always on hand to give customer support. Arm yourself with a Baize Master cue and approach the table with confidence!
- 58” snooker cue with ¾ butt joint
- Can be used for both snooker and pool
- Premium quality for the dedicated player
- Butt end measures approx. 38cm (15”)
- Shaft measures approx. 114cm (45”) including the male joint end (3.2cm)
- Features approx. 9.5mm leather stick-on tip and polished brass ferrule
- Air sprung, precision engineered brass vacuum joint – feel the spring, hear the pop!
- Perfect balance point – approx. 17” into the butt
- Finest quality, straight grained ash shaft – stiff for less deflection
- Hand spliced 4-point solid genuine ebony butt
- Beautiful 16 splice butt design with blue veneers over grey synthetic Ebony
- Highly polished and finished butt featuring a quality brass Baize Master badge
- Finished wood butt end (there is no rubber butt end protector with these cues)
- Features butt extension joint and comes with a 6″ mini butt
- Set also includes a quality 18-inch telescopic screw in metal extension that extends to 27-inch
- Cues weigh between 18oz to 19.5oz
- Message us if you have a specific weight requirement and we will do our best to supply
- Our designs are often imitated but never matched for quality
- British brand with a warehouse in Yorkshire, offering full UK customer support
- Professional ¾ Snooker Cue Case featuring Baize Master logo
- Soft carry handle with embroirdered logo
- Reinforced plastic ends for additional durability
- Black formed foam interior with acousting foam padding in the upper section to hold cues tight and secure
- Internal dimensions – 114cm max shaft length
- External dimensions – 116cm x 8cm x 5.5cm
- Weighs approx. 2kg
- Case itself is worth £70