An attractive addition to the Mark Selby range, the alternate blue and silver splicing effect on the Connoisseur will be sure to turn heads in the snooker club.
- 57” two-piece cue with brass quick release centre joint
- Designed for snooker but can also be used for English pool
- Brass ferrule with 9.5mm leather stick-on Riley tip
- Hardwood butt with stunning painted splicing effect
- Grade A North American ash shaft – sanded for smooth cueing action
- Nice directional ash grains to aid cueing and aesthetics
- MS 147 graphic on the butt of the cue
- BCE logo on butt end and chamfer
- Rubber butt end protector
- Weighs approx. 17oz to 18oz
- Request HEAVY or MEDIUM weight via message and we’ll do our best to match it!