This traditional designed English pool cue has a genuine difference to most cues. It features a thinner 28mm butt diameter and is lighter in weight, to give the player expert cue control, and ultimately improve their game!
Christophe Lambert is one of the finest 8 ball players in France and arguably the rest of the world. He has worked alongside BCE, to help them create a superior range of 8 ball pool cues, designed with the player in mind.
- 57” cue designed for 8 ball pool
- Hand spliced 4-point exotic ANTIARIS solid wood butt
- Antiaris is a lighter weight hardwood, ideal for pool cues
- Genuine spliced blue and white veneers – 4 sides of cue
- Unique thinner 28” butt diameter, designed for pool players
- ¾ Joint – shaft measures 111cm, butt measures 38cm
- Ash shaft with sanded finish, for smooth cueing action
- Brass ferrule with 8.5mm leather BCE stick-on tip
- Quick release brass joint
- C8L Lambert metal chamfer badge on butt
- Complete with matching 6” wooden mini butt extension
- Weighs approx. 16oz to 17oz
- Christophe recommends a lighter cue for pool
- Request a weight via message and we’ll do our best to match it!