A traditional, no nonsense 3pc machine spliced snooker cue with a matching ash grain shaft, for a better playing experience.
- A three-piece cue with two quick release brass vacuum joints, suitable for both snooker and pool
- Can be shortened down to 43” for shots tight spaces
- 9.5mm leather stick on tip with brass ferrule
- Matching Ash grain shaft – sanded for a more natural wood feel
- Machine spliced 4 prong Purple Heartwood butt
- Genuine 4 point Maple front splice
- Baize Master logo badge on the butt of the cue
- Cue length measures approx. 57.5”
- Shaft length measures approx. 29.5” (inc. joint)
- Butt length measures approx. 28.5”
- Rounded wood butt end – no rubber
- Butt Extension Joint – 6” Mini Butt Extension included
- Cue weights available range from 18oz to 20oz
- Request a weight via message and we will do our best to match it!