A traditional, no nonsense 2pc machine spliced snooker cue with a matching ash grain shaft, for a better playing experience.
- A two-piece cue with a quick release brass vacuum joint, suitable for both snooker and pool
- 9mm leather stick on tip with brass ferrule
- Matching Ash grain shaft – sanded for a more natural wood feel
- Machine spliced 4 prong Rosewood butt with natural veneers
- Genuine rosewood front splice
- Baize Master logo badge on the butt of the cue
- Cue length measures approx. 57″
- Shaft length measures approx. 29.5” (inc. joint)
- Butt length measures approx. 28.5”
- Rounded wood butt end – no rubber
- Cue weights available range from 18oz to 20oz
- Request a weight via message and we will do our best to match it!