Our deluxe 3 Slot Baize Master cue cases are designed to hold a centre joint cue, telescopic extension, mini butt and chalks. They feature chunky plastic ends for improved protection mixed with an eye-catching arrow design for an overall, highly desirable cue case. Combined with an internal chalk compartment and matching colours suede style padded interior – this case offers the perfect blend of stylish looks and practical function. Finished with a quality exterior Baize Master metal badge and debossed logo in the handle.
- Designed to hold 1 x 2pc Centre joint pool or snooker cue. long extension, mini butt + chalks.
- External dimensions measure approx 86cm long x 11cm wide x 5cm deep
- Will fit max shaft or butt length of 78.5cm long – please check your cue if unsure
- Long extension divider section measures 54.5cm in length. Mini butt section measures 22.5cm in length
- The hard cue case construction offers completed cue protection in both storage and transport
- Flexible soft carrying handle with stunning Baize Master debossed logo
- Quality exterior Baize Master metal badge
- Internal embroidered Baize Master logo
- Soft matching colour suede style internal padding to hold the cue tight and secure
- Internal divider to keep shaft and butt separate and protected
- Triple metal securing latches for securing case shut (these are not lockable)
- Triple hinged each with 6 securing screws for long term durability
- Chunky plastic reinforced ends, protects case from knocks and bumps
- Internal chalk compartment, for chalk or accessories