Designed with the serious English pool player in mind, this cue has a small 8.5mm tip for enhanced cue ball control.Can also be used for snooker, for those that prefer the smaller tip.
- Very unique design - has a long machine splice effect using lastest ebonising technology
- Solid 4 point 'Massaranduba' stained maple butt
- Finest quality, matching straight grained North American ash shaft
- Shapped 8.5mm leather stick-on tip - ready to play
- Quick release centre joint with brass flanges
- Finished with an engraved brass 'Buffalo' name plate
- Rubber butt end protector
- Suitable for both pool and snooker
- Measures 57"
- Weighs approx 17oz - 18oz