Our smallest, yet professional standard cue, made to a high quality for young budding cueists, complete with matching hard case!
- A two-piece cue with quick release centre joint, suitable for both snooker and pool
- 10mm leather stick on tip with brass ferrule
- Grade 'A' North American ash shaft
- Jonny 8 Ball logo badge on the butt on the cue
- Rubber butt protector - for added cue protection against knocks and bumps
- Cue length measures approx. 36.61" (93cm)
- Shaft length measures approx. 18.11" (46cm)
- Butt length measures approx. 18.50" (47cm)
- Cue weights available range from 10oz to 12oz
- Request a weight via message and we'll do our best to match it!
- Holds a short 36" centre jointed cue - 1 shaft and 1 butt
- Traditional box case but with a sturdier construction than most
- Divider to keep shaft and butt separate and protected
- Features 2 metal fastening clasps