Exclusive to the Cue and Case store, this cue is a replica of one of Ronnie O’Sullivan’s cues and is not available from anyone else!
Ronnie encourages players to participate in the sport in which he excels- he has been involved in the design of these 2 piece cues, demanding the best Ash to give the best possible performance.
- 57” 2 piece cue with centre joint – butt and shaft same length
- Premium matching Ash grain shaft
- Brass ferrule with 9.5mm leather stick-on tip
- Ebonised 4 point butt with Ronnie logo
- Maple inlay with black and white veneers
- Brass Rapid Release joint System (RRS)
- SMART ext compatible (not included) – takes screw-in extension
- Rubber butt protector
- Each cue has a Riley holographic sticker with a unique serial number
- Butt inset with a Steel Riley logo
- Weights available 17oz (medium) -19oz (heavy)
- Message us your preferred weight and we’ll do our best to supply it
- Case measures approx 81cm - will hold one butt (max 77cm) and one shaft (max 77cm)
- Made from matt black soft vinyl / PVC material - not shiny or leather look!
- Internal padding to protect cue, with BLACK interior
- Water resistant outer shell - keeps cue dry if caught in a rain shower
- Internal sleeve to keep butt and shaft separate
- Zip opening at end and side carry handle